Teaching Like Christ: Socratic Introduction - Webinar Recording
*** Webinar Video Recording ***
Classical education is the cultivation of wisdom and virtue. Therefore, you teach classically by expending all of your energy figuring out and implementing what it means to cultivate wisdom and virtue. But what does that mean? What does it look like to teach classically? How does classical pedagogy differ from conventional pedagogy?
Join Matt Bianco as he introduces one of the two modes of classical instruction: Socratic Teaching.
In this seminar, you will:
- Discover what Socratic teaching is
- See how Socratic teaching was modeled by Socrates
- See how Socratic teaching was perfectly modeled by Jesus
- Learn the stages of a Socratic lesson
- Understand how Socratic teaching helps cultivate wisdom and virtue in our students
NOTE: A link to the video recording will be emailed to you upon purchase.