A Practical Guide to Socratic Teaching - Webinar Recording
*** Webinar Video Recording ***
In this webinar, Matthew Bianco will introduce Socratic teaching as it was modeled for us by Plato through the character of Socrates. Not just a webinar on the theory and philosophy of Socratic teaching, this webinar will give a practical guide to doing. It will answer very specific and practical questions, such as:
• What are the prerequisites to Socratic teaching?
• What are the stages of Socratic teaching?
• What are the tools of Socratic teaching?
• What is the right way to start a Socratic lesson?
• What is the best way to end a Socratic lesson?
• How do you assess a Socratic lesson?
NOTE: A link to the video recording will be emailed to you upon purchase.