Woven Together: The Six Threads of Education - A CiRCE Literature Seminar
When: March 29, 4:00-5:30pm EST
Cost: Only $10!
Join Brian Phillips as he discusses the six threads of education (we sometimes call them “dimensions” at CiRCE). The purpose of education is the cultivation of wisdom and virtue and, if that is true, then education involves all of life, not just what takes place in the classroom proper.
In this seminar, you will learn…
· What the six threads of education are
· How to view education as a “whole life” venture
· To assess your child/student’s growth beyond bubble sheets and test scores
· How leadership, teaching, and even aesthetics affect your school/homeschool
· How to make wise decisions for your school or homeschool in a way that goes beyond “putting out fires” or simply responding to daily crises
• The seminar will be recorded; however, you must sign up before March 29th to have access to it. Registration will be cut off at 2:00pm (EST) on March 29th.
• Please note that login information for the seminar will be sent on the day of the seminar (March 29th).
- Price: $10.00