Teaching Like Christ: An Introduction to Socratic Teaching (Webinar)
Notice: This event has reached maximum capacity for the live session. However, because we have had such GREAT demand, we are still allowing registrations for those who would like to receive the recorded webinar only.
If you register after April 18th, you will only receive the recorded seminar. Thank you for your understanding! Enjoy!
Classical education is the cultivation of wisdom and virtue. Therefore, you teach classically by expending all of your energy figuring out and implementing what it means to cultivate wisdom and virtue. But what does that mean? What does it look like to teach classically? How does classical pedagogy differ from conventional pedagogy?
Join Matt Bianco as he introduces one of the two modes of classical instruction: Socratic Teaching.
In this seminar, you will:
- Discover what Socratic teaching is
- See how Socratic teaching was modeled by Socrates
- See how Socratic teaching was perfectly modeled by Jesus
- Learn the stages of a Socratic lesson
- Understand how Socratic teaching helps cultivate wisdom and virtue in our students
• The seminar will be recorded; if you signed up by April 18th, you will receive a link to both the live webinar and the recording. If you signed up after April 18th, you will receive only a link to the recording within 2-3 days following the webinar. All registrations will be cut off at 2:00pm (EDT) on April 26th.
• If you registerd by April 18th, please note that login information for the seminar will be sent on the day of the seminar (April 26th).
- Price: $10.00