Teaching Like Christ: An Intro to Mimetic Teaching (Webinar)
Classical education is the cultivation of wisdom and virtue. Therefore, you teach classically by expending all of your energy figuring out and implementing what it means to cultivate wisdom and virtue. But what does that mean? What does it look like to teach classically? How does classical pedagogy differ from conventional pedagogy?
Join Matt Bianco as he introduces one of the two modes of classical instruction: Mimetic Teaching. In this seminar, you will:
- Discover what mimetic teaching is
- See how mimetic teaching was perfectly modeled by Jesus
- Learn how to plan mimetic lessons
- Understand how mimetic teaching helps cultivate wisdom and virtue in our students
Date: Thursday, February 22nd, 2018
Time: 4:00-5:30 pm (EST)
• The seminar will be recorded, however, you must register to have access to it. Registration will be cut off 2pm (EST) on February 22nd
• Please note that login information for the seminar will be sent on the day of the seminar (February 22nd).
- Price: $10.00