Restful Teaching Workshop - Spokane, WA
15303 E Sprague Ave
Spokane Valley, WA 99037
In this event, CiRCE Head Mentor Matthew Bianco will present the five principles of restful teaching. Teaching doesn't need to be a stressful, intimidating activity. Restful teaching is possible!
Topics will include:
● Restful Teaching: Why restful teaching rises when teaching is oriented toward perceiving truth and Truth
● Restful Planning: There are three modes of teaching/learning (the three columns) that enable us to plan restfully
● Restful Curriculum: The arts of truth-fishing
● Restful Pedagogy: Teaching truth
● Restful Assessment: Evaluating truth perception
There will be a 45 minute lunch period and short breaks provided througout the day.