Restful Teaching - Albany, NY
Grace Chapel of Clifton Park
996 Main St.
Clifton Park, NY 12065
In this event, CiRCE President Andrew Kern will present the five principles of restful teaching. Teaching doesn't need to be a stressful, intimidating activity. Restful teaching is possible! Topics will include:
● Restful Teaching: Why restful teaching rises when teaching is oriented toward perceiving truth and Truth
● Restful Planning: There are three modes of teaching/learning (the three columns) that enable us to plan restfully
● Restful Curriculum: The arts of truth-fishing
● Restful Pedagogy: Teaching truth
● Restful Assessment: Evaluating truth perception
The day will include a lunch break and other short breaks.