Little Red Riding Hood - A CiRCE Literature (Webinar)
Join us for this online seminar led by CiRCE president Andrew Kern! For both students and teachers.
When: February 13th, 4:00-5:30pm EST
• Learn how to read fairy tales for what they are
• Compare characters actions, types, & symbols
• See how basic reading & thinking skills are sufficient to most tasks and bring out an awful lot even in a simple fairy tale.
• Enjoy a great discussion about a great story.
• The seminar will be recorded; however, you must sign up before February 13th to have access to it. Registration will be cut off at 2:00pm (EST) on February 13th.
• Please note that login information for the seminar will be sent on the day of the seminar (February 13th).
- Price: $10.00