Mason Jar Q&A: On Kicking off the School Year Well
In this episode of The Mason Jar Q&A, Cindy answers questions about kicking off the new school year well. .
- How Cindy planned for the school year
- What to do when plans don't work out (10:45)
- Using the beginning of the school year to effectively build momentum (17:00)
- Advice for new homeschoolers (22:00)
- When to let kids draw or play while reading, learning, etc.
This episode of the CiRCE Institute Podcast Network is brought to you by our good friend Professor Carol. Click here to save 25% on all music and art history resources!
It's also brought to you by The Harvey Center for Family Learning. Use code freeyearwithCirce to get two years for the price of one!