The Mason Jar #31: Andrew Pudewa on the Role of Dads in the Homeschool
In this episode of The Mason Jar Q&A, Cindy and David chat with a much-loved speaker and a dear friend of CiRCE: Mr. Andrew Pudewa, founder of the Institute for Excellence in Writing (IEW). Discussion focuses on the pivotal role dads can (and should) play in home-centered education.
- His role in his home (4:00)
- Reading dads (16:00)
- Dad the discpliner (24:00)
- Ideas for busy dads to help teach (28:00)
- How wives should approach their uninvolved husbands (34:00)
- What he wishes he could do over (44:30)
You can learn more about Andrew and IEW here.