Helping You Cultivate Wisdom and Virtue
>> Fall Semester 2021 registration is CLOSED. <<
>> Spring Semester 2022 registration OPEN now. <<
See the Course Offerings as we add Spring 2022 courses.
Start by browsing our course offerings.
CiRCE Online features courses in classical composition and literature taught by CiRCE Apprenticeship trained, experienced, and dedicated classical educators, and it provides a digital model for Christian classical education designed to help parents supplement the classical education of their children. Using time-tested approaches and cutting edge technology, we help your students become better writers, readers, and thinkers.
CiRCE Online has made some big changes for the 2021-2022 academic year. First, children ages 12 and up are welcome to sign up for the classes (unless the class has a limitation or prerequisite that prevents it). Next, the majority of our classes will be humane letters courses with a Lost Tools of Writing component (although we will still be offering LTW only courses and our Latin classes). Finally, our humane letters courses with the writing component will be 90 minute courses to allow for additional discussion of the literature as well as time for writing instruction. And, all teachers are either in their third year or have graduated from the CiRCE Master Teacher Apprenticeship program.
Above all, we are dedicated to helping you cultivate wisdom and virtue in your children. We focus on cultivating the soul of the child. The primary concern is his transformation, his habits of mind - not merely the things he does. Thus, we pursue texts with examples of wisdom and virtue in them, and strive to create habits of mind through our LTW writing program.
Our Christian, classical approach offers:
- Personal, private feedback for students
- One-on-one coaching available by request
- A uniquely classical approach to weekly assessment. We never grade with machines; instead, we focus on each child as a unique person.
- An assessment approach that focuses on mastery
- Small, intimate classes (limited to fourteen students)
- Socratic and mimetic modes of instruction
- Online gradebook available to parents 24/7
- Christ-centered focus
- Teachers certified by CiRCE in classical rhetoric and teaching