Faith Christian School (Rocky Mount, NC) seeks a highly-qualified High School Science teacher for the 2018-2019 school year. Experience in Chemistry, Biology and Labs is preferred. Candidates will have…
1. a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
2. a calling to Christian education
3. a Bachelor's degree in Science/Math or a related field from an accredited institution
4. an ACSI teacher certification (may apply upon hire, if necessary)
1. Effective instructional strategies, classroom management, and assessment of students.
2. Preparation of daily, engaging lesson plans for implementation of the curriculum.
3. Technology integration.
4. Establish and enforce guidelines for student conduct and procedures for maintaining an environment conducive to leading, learning, and serving.
5. Exhibit a personality that demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills to relate well with students, parents, and colleagues.
6. Create a positive culture suitable for academic, spiritual, social and emotional development.
7. Biblical Integration in lesson plans and teaching (Biblical Worldview).
8. A mindset centered on unity, personal growth, and a God Focused School.
9. Experience in integrating math and/or science objectives and standards in daily practice.
10. Subject Matter Expert.
How to Apply/Who to Contact
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
. With a high volume of resumes received, FCS administration will only contact candidates moving to the interview stage.