About The Connection School of Houston
The Connection School of Houston is a Christian community committed to discipling children to love God with all of their hearts, souls, and minds and to love others as themselves.
The school is founded on Matthew 22:37-40: “Jesus replied: ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
TCS is a Christian classical school that carries out its vision by using Scripture and the Seven Liberal Arts to cultivate wisdom and virtue in the lives of its students.
● Established: 2012
● Grades Served: K-12
● Current Enrollment: 210
● Faculty & Staff: 35
● Average Class Size: 14
● Accreditations: AdvancED, NCAA
● Affiliations: ACSI, CiRCE Institute
● Electives: Music, Art, Spanish, Classical Guitar, Yearbook, STEM
● Extra Curricular Clubs: National Honor Society, Student Council, 4-H Club, Spirit Squad
● Athletics: (Jr. High/High School, Men’s/Women’s) Volleyball, 6-Man Football, Basketball, Soccer, Track
& Field, Baseball/Softball Key Characteristics:
● TCS is a Christian Classical school that seeks to educate the whole child - connecting academics, faith, and community.
● TCS trains students in wisdom and virtue through implementing a biblical worldview within the Seven Liberal Arts tradition.
● TCS equips students with the tools to be lifelong learners.
● TCS teaches students to pursue truth, goodness, and beauty to better know and glorify God and to love
About the Position
Job Summary: Responsible for Spanish instruction for elementary and/or secondary grade levels.
● Bachelor’s Degree
● Spanish proficient through level 3
● Training in classical instruction methods
● Spanish proficient through level 4 and AP
How to Apply/Who to Contact
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call: 832-544-6031