The ideal candidate will adhere to the Mission, possess knowledge of classical Christian education, and embrace the vision for growth in the community. The Head of School will have a heart for service, strong leadership skills, be comfortable speaking publicly, and be able to communicate the vision of classical Christian education effectively.
Academic Leadership of the School:
- Supervision, development and management of Teaching Staff
- Implementation of the model curriculum
Organizational Leadership and Management:
- Supervision, development and management of Upper and Lower school Department heads, and Support Staff
- Effective school-wide communication with parents, faculty, staff, students and administration
- Supervision and management of school operations, including business management in conjunction with the finance committee
- Working with the school board on the implementation and evaluation of school policies and operations
- Working with the school board to develop a strategic plan
- Promoting the school through open houses, tours, written literature, and programs that increase visibility and clearly articulates the school vision and goals
- College graduate with experience teaching.
- Master’s Degree in Education or equivalent.
- Candidates should have 7+ years of classical Christian educational experience and 5+ years in an administrative position within classical Christian education
How to Apply/Who to Contact
Interested candidates should submit a resume and list of references to email@example.com.