Routines can be a saving grace. Routines can help us slowly accustom ourselves to doing things that feel difficult. Routines can also help us to navigate and survive chaotic and trying times. One of the routines that has been a lifesaver for many homeschooling families for a very long time is the daily practice of "Morning Time."
Now, many of you find yourselves homeschooling for the first time. Others have been homeschooling for a long time, but find that these strange and chaotic days are demanding routine for you and your family.
We at CiRCE are hoping to offer an additional help to get you started. Join us each weekday from now through May, for the Daily Gathering. Families around the world log on to practice their home morning times with each other in a virtual community. Let us help you practice your daily gathering and get the routine started.
Join us each weekday at 10:30am EDT. A CiRCE lead learner will start out the morning with some beautiful music, followed by a prayer we can all learn (or recite) together, then a short story or poem with some discussion questions. Afterward, we'll recite a short Bible passage, and conclude. The webinar's intended audience is you AND your child(ren). So be ready to go though this together, as a family or community.
You can even do your own morning time routine before or after our call, implementing some of the other common, morning time practics in your family.
All you have to do is
1. Sign up for the webinar email list, we will email you each day with the link to access the webinar.
2. Download Zoom and install it on your computer.
3. Gather with your children or students around the computer and log onto the webinar at 10:30am EDT, using the link received in the email. You can precede this time or follow it with your own daily gathering routine, too!
4. Listen to the short webinar, approximately 30 minutes.
5. Continue on with your homeschooling day.
We hope this gives you a good start to finish out the rest of your homeschooling year with a solid routine, proven in classical and Charlotte Mason education circles, to be a great help to the education of our children.
We hope you will join us!
CiRCE Online Training