We are now accepting applications for the 2017-18 Atrium, beginning August 9th, 2017.
Explore the foundations of classical Christian education as part of a dynamic online community.
As an Atrium participant, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Contemplate essential characteristics of classical education with a group of fellow educators on a similar journey.
- Engage in a year-long study of David Hick's important book Norms and Nobility led by Dr. Peter Vande Brake.
- Enjoy ongoing access to an exclusive online discussion forum and two live webinars each month; one led by Dr. Vande Brake and a second featuring a select guest speaker.
- Receive access to all CiRCE featured webinars (normally $20 per webinar)
- Receive 15% off all media in our store
The Atrium works in partnership with the CiRCE Apprenticeship Program. As an Atrium participant, you can expect to…
Grow in knowledge of classical education throughout the year.
Be inspired and energized by peer discussion and collaboration.
Understand the fundamentals of classical education and its two primary modes of instruction (Mimetic and Socratic).
The Atrium is especially well suited for those who are preparing to enter the CiRCE Apprenticeship. In addition to gaining valuable knowledge of the foundations of classical education, participants who complete one year in the Atrium are eligible to receive a $250 credit toward Apprenticeship tuition.