Helping You Cultivate Wisdom and Virtue
The CiRCE Academy, featuring courses in classical composition and literature taught by experienced and dedicated classical educators, provides a digital model for Christian classical education designed to help parents supplement the classical education of their children. Using time-tested approaches and cutting edge technology, we help your students become better writers, readers, and thinkers.
But , above all, we are dedicated to helping you cultivate wisdom and virtue in your children. We focus on cultivating the soul of the child. The primary concern is his transformation, his habits of mind - not merely the things he does.
Our Christian, classical approach offers:
- Personal, private feedback for students
- One-on-one coaching available by request
- A uniquely classical approach to weekly assessment. We never grade with machines and instead focus on each child as a unique person.
- An assessment approach that focuses on mastery
- Small, intimate classes (limited to fifteen students)
- Socratic and mimetic modes of instruction
- Online gradebook available to parents 24/7
- Christ-centered focus
- Teachers certified by CiRCE in classical rhetoric and teaching